2/167 Hampden Road
A peaceful and private three-bedroom villa
A secluded setting to the rear of a boutique collection underlines a wonderful sense of peace and privacy in this freestanding double-fronted villa. Designed with a focus on relaxed indoor/outdoor living, the three-bedroom villa's fresh interiors and choice of alfresco areas make it an ideal choice for the young family or downsizer. One of only three in a tightly held complex just 300m to Wareemba village cafes and eateries, the single-level home combines quiet convenience with lifestyle appeal easy walking distance to waterfront parkland and scenic bay walks with transport at the doorstep.
• A quiet and secluded haven with a spacious single-level layout
• Three double bedrooms with built-ins, sun-filled master bed
• Light-filled living room opens to a deep north facing verandah
• Polished Blue Gum flooring and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate dining area and a large modern integrated kitchen
• Private entertainer's deck with landscaped garden surrounds
• Fresh contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Lock-up garage plus double parking, footsteps to city transport
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.