17/183-187 Hampden Road
Unique Split-Level Apartment
This top floor apartment offers a casual yet stylish easy-care living. The split-level layout really adds to this apartment's uniqueness. Positioned at the back of the block, the apartment features two spacious bedrooms with built-ins, a beautifully finished bathroom, split system air con, double parking and established landscaped gardens. Surrounded by parkland with city transport at the doorstep, it is a level 200m stroll to Wareemba village cafes and 500m to Abbotsford Public School.
• Beautifully renovated kitchen with adjoining laundry
• Two double bedrooms and a large stylish bathroom
• Spacious layout with a large living/dining area
• Well maintained building with landscaped gardens
• Set back from the road with proximity to bayside parkland and foreshore walks
• Double parking, single lock-up garage and undercover space
• 123sqm Total Size (approx.)
• 90m² + 33m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport