2/31 Regent Street
Tranquil Urban Oasis with a Cottage-like Feel
Nestled in a leafy enclave on the edge of Summer Hill village, this stylishly renovated garden apartment offers a peaceful and private retreat ideal for the first homebuyer or downsizer. With a private garden entry and inviting cottage-like feel, the oversized one-bedroom apartment features a bright and breezy layout and opens to a charming entertainer's deck and leafy garden. One of only six in a well-kept block, this tranquil urban hideaway is set back from the street behind a deep forecourt with easy level access to off street parking.
• Boutique garden apartment with a private entry and parking
• Contemporary cottage-like feel with 109sqm on title
• Double bedroom with built-in robes opens to a sunny patio
• Spacious living and dining, polished floorboards, reverse air
• Caesarstone kitchen with integrated stainless steel appliances
• Covered entertainer's deck and a charming leafy side garden
• Secure intercom access via Moonbie Street, low strata levies
• Stroll to cafes and eateries, 550m walk to Summer Hill station
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.