Peace, Privacy and a Touch of French Flair
Boutique charm meets designer flair in this tastefully renovated boutique apartment tucked away on a quiet one-way street just behind Top Ryde's thriving retail precinct. Brushed with a chic French flavour, the sunlit apartment enjoys a prized top floor setting in a tightly held block of six around the corner from leafy Ryde Park. Impeccably appointed interiors are wrapped in windows on three sides with large windows maximising natural light and airflow with a spacious two-bedroom layout and a sunny north facing balcony. Stroll to alfresco cafes, restaurants, gourmet providores and every convenience.
• Fully renovated interiors, exceptional attention to detail
• Lock-up garage, only one small common wall at the rear
• Double bedrooms, both with built-ins, plush carpeting
• Bright and airy living, dedicated dining area, reverse air
• Sustainable walnut bamboo floors, north facing balcony
• Large Provincial style chef's grade kitchen, butler's sink
• Designer bathroom, Euro laundry, plantation shutters
• Ultimate convenience, 300m to Top Ryde City retail hub
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.