Make Your Mark on This Tranquil Bayside Hideaway
A leafy treescape outlook, perfect NE aspect and quiet corner position afford a superb sense of peace and privacy in this original two-bedroom apartment. The first time on the market in 30 years, the mid floor apartment's light filled interiors and generous proportions present a prime canvas for renovation in a tranquil bayside setting. Set to the rear of a well-kept block with bay glimpses and only one common wall, this sunny low-maintenance apartment is surrounded by scenic waterfront parkland between Wareemba and Drummoyne villages.
• Good original condition offering superb scope for transformation
• Sun-filled living/dining opening to a private north facing balcony
• NE aspect with a leafy outlook and bay glimpses, original kitchen
• Two double bedrooms, tidy bathroom and off street parking
• A perfect opportunity for the first home buyer, scope to add value
• Stroll to foreshore parks, village life and express city transport
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.