House-Like Proportions And Leafy Vistas
Clean lines, house-like proportions and leafy treescape create a welcoming ambiance in this spacious two-bedroom apartment in a quiet pocket of Five Dock. At the peaceful top end of the cul-de-sac, the mid floor apartment is set to the rear of Madeira, a full brick low rise complex surrounded by well-kept gardens with a sunny outdoor pool and easy access to undercover parking. Lovely and quiet but so convenient, the light and airy apartment is in tip-top shape with a 5m wide balcony for dining alfresco and a separate dining room that would make a perfect study for those working from home. Walk down to Halliday Park and enjoy spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the water or soak up the European vibe and gourmet delights of Five Dock village.
• Peaceful cul-de-sac setting, 500m walk to Five Dock village
• A well-conceived layout, separate living and bedrooms zones
• Two large bedrooms, the main with built-ins, new windows
• Living room opens to a deep balcony with a leafy backdrop
• Modern galley kitchen and a separate large full-size laundry
• Newly updated bathroom with a bath and a separate W.C.
• Undercover parking, visitor parking, affordable strata levies
• 500m walk to Halliday Park, playgrounds and scenic bay walks
• Close proximity to boating clubs and Birkenhead Point shops
• 84m² + 15m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.