A Fresh, Bright And Affordable Village Pad
Enjoy the best of village convenience and parkside living in this boutique apartment on the edge of Drummoyne village. Set well back from the street and bathed in natural light, the ground floor apartment is set on the north-west corner of a secure block of 12 close to the leafy open expanse of Drummoyne Park. Newly refreshed interiors retain their vintage charm with an original kitchen and bathroom in mint condition making the apartment move-in ready with scope to renovate and add value. It's a perfect market entry or low-maintenance investment with the Bay Run and boat ramp at the end of the street.
• Peaceful and private setting to the rear of a boutique block
• King sized bedroom and an immaculate original bathroom
• Bright open living with a sunny patio and secure private access
• Well maintained kitchen, freshly painted and quality carpet
• Share laundry on every floor, city transport at the doorstep
• Affordable market entry or investment, strong rental demand
• Footsteps to cafes, shops, supermarkets, delis and bakeries
• Area 56.7m² (approx.)
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.