Light Filled Spacious Apartment With Tranquil Northerly Views
Northerly sunshine streams into the stylish interiors of this recently renovated apartment with a prized top floor setting affording panoramic district views and tranquil water glimpses that are beautiful by day and magical by night. An appealing alternative to a semi or townhouse, the house-sized apartment is located in an exclusive East Side setting surrounded by scenic waterfront parkland and just 350m to the city ferry. Capturing views from every room, the three-bedroom apartment is wrapped in windows on three sides and set behind a sunny common garden with a double lock-up garage on title.
• Well managed and maintained solid double brick 1970s block
• An uplifting sense of space and privacy, views from every room
• 118sqm of in/outdoor living and a 30sqm double lock-up garage
• Three double bedrooms, two with built-ins, large master suite
• Spacious open living and dining, sitting area or playroom/study
• North-east balcony with panoramic views over Hunters Hill
• Stylish Caesarstone kitchen, Bosch appliances, walk-in pantry
• Two designer bathrooms, underfloor heating and LED lighting
• Separate internal laundry, reverse air, new timber floors/carpet
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.