Fresh, Bright and Inviting
A sunny north easterly aspect, leafy outlook and private, quiet setting to the rear of a boutique block give this well proportioned apartment an inviting feel. Set on a wide tree lined street in the heart of Drummoyne, the comfortable two bedroom apartment is dressed in soothing neutral tones with large windows maximising natural light and airflow. Newly refreshed interiors make it ideal to occupy immediately or rent out while its spacious layout and clean lines present the ideal canvas for cosmetic renovation. Featuring a lock-up garage on title, it's a short walk to village cafes, waterfront parkland and the Bay Run.
• Generously sized private apartment in a well maintained, low rise block
• Quiet setting to the rear of Camellia Court, secure entry
• Two large bedrooms including a king-sized main bedroom with built-ins
• Light-filled living room opens to a deep full-length balcony
• Sunny dine-in kitchen with an adjoining internal laundry
• Good-sized bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Lock-up garage on title plus 7.6sqm storeroom
• Stroll to city transport and Birkenhead Wharf, 6km to the CBD
• Short walk to Birkenhead Point's shopping precinct
Area: 93.4sqm + 21.8sqm parking + 7.6sqm storeroom (approx.)
Strata Levies: $658 per qtr (approx.)
Water Rates: 688 per ann (approx.)
Council Rates: $1107 per ann (approx.)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.