15/12 Marlborough Street
Parkside Living Meets Village Convenience
A quiet top floor setting on the north corner of a boutique security block makes this sunny apartment a fantastic first home or investment. Located right in the heart of the village, virtually across the street from picturesque Drummoyne Oval, the two-bedroom apartment offers standout convenience with cafes, restaurants and shops footsteps from the door. Capturing city glimpses from the master balcony and car space, it's an easy stroll down to the waterfront, Five Dock Boat Ramp and the Bay Run with transport at the doorstep.
• Quiet rear setting on the top floor of a secure block of 15
• 2 bedrooms with built-ins and a fresh modern bathroom
• Bright and airy interiors, Northerly aspect, sun-drenched balcony
• Open living and dining featuring eco-friendly bamboo floors
• Tidy kitchen with gas stove and hot water
• Car space, low levies, lock-up-and-leave convenience
• A great first home or investment in a fantastic village setting
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.