Affordable Art Deco Apartment
A conveniently positioned Art Deco first floor apartment is a prime opportunity for the first time home buyer or investor. One of just eight residences in the boutique 'Windsor Court' block, it backs onto Victoria Road. Offering a lifestyle of convenience and to further maximise its potential with a contemporary revamp. Moments to Drummoyne Shopping Village and close to city buses approx. 100m and 600m walk to Drummoyne ferry wharf.
• Formal lounge room with fireplace and ornate ceilings
• Separate dining areas adjacent to an updated kitchen with vinyl flooring
• Main bedroom with adjoining large study room both with built-in robes
• Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet, internal laundry
• Perfect entry in the market for the first time home buyer and/or investor
• Walk to foreshore parklands and Harris Farm Market Place
Area: 74sqm (approx)
Strata Levies: $872 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $674 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1050 per (approx)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.