A Bright and Breezy Bayside Apartment
A bright outlook, spacious interiors and a well-conceived layout create a relaxed ambiance in boutique bayside apartment and set the scene for a relaxed peninsula lifestyle. Framed by leafy surrounds, the immaculately presented apartment is set back from the street in a well-maintained block of 18 opposite Blackwall Point Reserve and just 150m to Chiswick Wharf for an easy commute into the city. Living is easy with a choice of parks and scenic foreshore walks to explore at the doorstep and local shops and city transport just around the corner.
• Entry hall with built-in storage, fresh neutral interiors
• 2 double bedrooms, large main bed with built-in robes
• Spacious living area with a study alcove and gas bayonet
• Sunny balcony with a leafy outlook and water glimpses
• Renovated dine-in gas kitchen, integrated dishwasher
• Pristine original bathroom, separate bath and shower
• Large windows maximise natural light and airflow
• Internal laundry, undercover parking, visitor parking
• 81.8m² + 14.2m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.