Relaxed Bayside Living With Water And Park Views
Bayside tranquility and city convenience come together in this boutique apartment to offer a superb lifestyle address a stone's throw to Chiswick Wharf for an easy commute on the RiverCat into the CBD. Capturing views over the bay and Gladesville Bridge from a full-width balcony and overlooking Chiswick Park from the rear, the spacious two-bedroom apartment's clean lines, bright interiors and excellent layout make for comfortable living with scope to add your stamp of style with a cosmetic revamp or retain as a sound investment. Dine alfresco and soak up the views from the balcony or step outside and explore the waterfront parks and scenic foreshore walks at the doorstep.
• Boutique block of 18 with a secure entry shared by nine
• Two double bedrooms, the main with built-ins and views
• Glass-fronted living/dining opens to an entertainer's balcony
• A bright east aspect with an open outlook and water views
• Large gas kitchen overlooking child-friendly Chiswick Park
• Tidy bathroom with a bath and shower, full size laundry
• Undercover parking on title plus four visitor parking spots
• 150m to the city ferry, walk to local shops and eateries
• 98.5m² + 15m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
- Water Views