Tightly Held Apartment Elevated for Sublime Views
Available for the first time in over 25 years, this outstanding apartment impresses with refurbished interiors and scenic views over the district and water. The floorplan is well proportioned and naturally bright, with substantial living space and the balcony positioned to savour the sprawling outlook. The degree of peace and privacy from this high floor setting is instantly felt and the home's mint condition simply adds to its overall appeal. The peninsula locale offers a range of foreshore parks to explore and the café, shops and city bus/ferry services are just footsteps away.
• Living space is light filled and generously scaled and has a dedicated dining area
• Balcony panorama sweeping across Drummoyne, Chatswood and North Sydney
• Good-sized bedrooms are positioned for district outlooks extending to the city
• Neat gas kitchen and bathroom well maintained with scope to enhance/add value
• Double brick construction, recently painted and refreshed with brand new carpet
• Common pool area, level lift access to covered parking space and a store room
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.