Position And Potential On The Peninsula
Make your mark on this original bayside beauty and be inspired by its idyllic setting just back from the water's edge on the Abbotsford peninsula. One of 10 in a tightly held security block, the first floor apartment's big rooms, bright aspect and peaceful outlook offer the ideal foundations for a cosmetic revamp. With a sunny balcony and level access to common gardens, the two-bedroom apartment features a lock-up garage on title and is an easy 600m walk along the foreshore to Abbotsford Wharf and a short stroll to Sydney Rowing Club, village life and scenic waterfront parkland.
• Solid double-brick block with a secure entry, one flight of stairs
• Mint original condition, the first time offered in over 20 years
• Two double bedrooms, tidy bathroom, separate internal laundry
• Large living area with a balcony and a leafy open garden outlook
• Retro kitchen with adjoining dining, scope to renovate/add value
• Direct rear access to a common terrace and leafy shared gardens
• Lock-up garage on title, low strata levies, low-maintenance living
• Great opportunity to secure a quality apartment by the waterfront
• 86m² + garage
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.