Boutique Townhome On The Edge Of The Village
The clever redesign of this private terrace-style townhouse has created a perfect home for the young family with three bedrooms on the upper level and whole-floor living space opening to a private entertainer's deck. Set back from the street in a boutique collection of four on the edge of Wareemba village, the stylishly appointed home is footsteps to child-friendly Coralie Reserve and 600m to Halliday Park with its green open space and picturesque water views. Living is easy with direct access to a double lock-up garage, a large store room and village life at the end of the street.
• Private entry, dual level layout and a double auto garage
• Three bedrooms including a master suite with built-in robes
• Stylish whole-floor living and dining, polished timber floors
• Entertainer's deck with laser cut screen and a private outlook
• Large contemporary kitchen, internal laundry/powder room
• Family bathroom with a bath and shower, plantation shutters
• Reverse cycle air on both levels, storeroom and visitor parking
• 500m to Abbotsford Public School, close to Five Dock village
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.