25 Mortimer Lewis Drive
Direct Access to Waterfront Reserve
North facing to the rear and backing immediately on to the spectacular expanse of Riverglade Reserve, this sun-soaked double storey residence boasts one of the best positions in the exclusive Huntleys Cove Estate, with direct access to the waterfront and resort-inspired amenities. Epitomising classic quality and elegance, ready to be moved into and enjoyed, it takes in private, uninterrupted parkland views from both of its generously proportioned levels. An idyllic low maintenance retreat, its serene atmosphere belies its proximity to Victoria Road express buses and Huntleys Point ferry wharf.
• Light-drenched open plan living and dining set beneath high ceilings
• Glass doors extend effortlessly to deck, paved courtyard, level lawn
• Gated access from the rear to Riverglade Reserve and estate facilities
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel Smeg appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, fully-tiled ensuite with spa bath
• Master captures sweeping park views framed by trees and pool complex
• Internal access to Lock Up Garage and car space, zoned ducted Airconditioning, powder room
• Residents enjoy access to a heated pool, tennis court and gymnasium
• Minutes stroll from garden through to park to boat-filled Tarban Creek
AREA: 151m² internal, 265m² total (approximately)
STRATA LEVIES: $1,322.00 per Quarter (approximately)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.