Boutique Townhome with a Tree-Framed Courtyard
With its own private entry and house-like feel, this dual level townhome is one of only a handful of residences in a laneway enclave off leafy Ross Street. A great alternative to apartment living with a private courtyard framed by treescape surrounds, the terrace like one-bedroom home is quietly positioned close to Glebe Point Road village and Broadway's retail precinct. With the added bonus of direct internal access to a large lock-up garage, this low-maintenance home is ideal for the professional couple, downsizer or investor in a connected city fringe location a 550m walk to Tramsheds gourmet foodie hub and close to Sydney University. Stroll to city transport, Harold Park and Glebe Tennis Courts.
• Boutique security complex of 11, access via Alfred Road
• Landscaped garden setting, private entry, dual level layout
• Whole-floor living with newly polished hardwood floors
• Fluid living and dining space plus study area
• Large windows frame leafy outlooks and maximise light
• Private entertainer's courtyard with a terrace and lawn
• Galley kitchen with granite benchtops, Smeg gas cooker
• Large bedroom with built-ins, vaulted ceilings and a balcony
• Freshly painted, internal laundry, reverse air, gas heating
• Internal access to an oversized lock-up garage with storage
• 83m² of internal + external living & 25m² lock up garage.
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access