8 Seymour Street
Stylish and Spacious East Drummoyne Townhouse
Set over four levels, this expansive townhouse combines modern, high-quality finishes with a heritage aesthetic to create a warm and welcoming family haven. Located in a row of five beautifully presented homes, the elegant powder blue exterior is complemented by an understated interior palette of soft neutrals. With a flexible layout that includes three oversized bedrooms, two lounge rooms and a huge internal laundry/storage space, the house offers a variety of configurations to suit families of all ages. Flowing from the rear of the property is a sundrenched Mediterranean inspired courtyard with terracotta tiled entertainer's terrace, timber lattice and additional elevated courtyard. Featuring a double lock-up garage and a convenient location, only 70m to CBD express transport and 500m to local eateries and retail, this delightful home offers an easy and relaxed lifestyle.
• Charming four-level townhouse in a prized East Drummoyne location
• Three large bedrooms, including private loft retreat – perfect for teenagers
• Master bedroom with ensuite, ample built-in storage, and balcony
• Large kitchen featuring stone benchtops, plenty of storage, and dishwasher
• Two lounge rooms, one with potential use as office or study
• Bathroom with combined bath and shower. Downstairs powder room
• Double lock-up garage with internal access. Oversized, tiled laundry
• Double-glazing, freshly painted, ceiling fans, and carpet throughout
• 600m to Five Dock Bay, Harris Farm Markets and Drummoyne Ferry Wharf
• 176m² Internal and External Living plus 55m² Parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.