3/17-19 Westbourne Street
Family Sized Townhome With Huge Rumpus/Office Space
Northerly sunshine streams into both levels of this wide-fronted townhome with a choice of outdoor living spaces and a huge basement ideal as a rumpus room or home office studio. Offering much more space and light than a traditional terrace or semi, the three-bedroom home offers exceptional value in a fantastic lifestyle location with Drummoyne village at the top of the street and just 350m to Five Dock Boat Ramp, scenic waterfront parkland and the Bay Run. A family friendly layout features all three bedrooms on the upper level including a master with ensuite while internal access to a double lock-up garage offers easy convenience.
• Private entry, elevated setting on the north-west corner
• Three double bedrooms all with built-ins and balconies
• Master with an ensuite, reverse cycle air, family bathroom
• Sun-filled living and spacious dining both open outdoors
• Quality kitchen, granite benchtops and an Ilve gas cooker
• Huge basement/rumpus room, ideal home office/storage
• Powder room, separate internal laundry, bamboo flooring
• Internal access to a secure double auto lock-up garage
• Seven Oaks, a quality modern boutique collection of six
• 287m² of indoor & outdoor living + 33m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.