7 Seymour Street
Designer Living With A Landscaped Garden Haven
Stylish contemporary interiors and a feeling of absolute quality define this tri-level home but it's the beautifully landscaped north-east facing garden that steals the show. Bathed in all day sunshine and framed by leafy treescape surrounds, the wraparound garden features a choice of alfresco living areas for relaxing, playing and entertaining. Taking pride of place at the end of a boutique collection of five, the terrace-style townhome is perfect for the young family with a double lock-up garage and 188sqm on title. An exclusive east side setting is 600m to Drummoyne Wharf for a pleasant commute into the city and 700m to Five Dock Boat Ramp, waterfront parkland and scenic bay walks.
• Private setting on the corner of Seymour and Wrights Road
• Tri-level layout featuring two double bedrooms with built-ins
• King sized master with a bay window, balcony and ensuite
• Whole-floor living and dining with polished timber floors
• Caesarstone kitchen, Siemens gas cooker, Smeg dishwasher
• Covered dining terrace and an integrated bbq/outdoor kitchen
• Large entertainer's deck, built-in daybed and sunny level lawn
• Powder room, internal laundry, new ducted air, outdoor lighting
• Video intercom and Bosch alarm system, double lock-up garage
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.