2 Seymour Street
Character Filled Three-Bedroom Townhouse with Space and Style
Elegant and refined, this beautiful townhouse in a prime East Drummoyne location offers ample room for growing families. Owned by the same family for over 20 years, the generous living areas flow over three light-filled levels, delivering a highly flexible layout with space to socialise, relax, study, and play. Enjoy alfresco dining in the sun-dappled courtyard, while the children play in the secure garden adjoining the property. Recent renovations that complement the home's stylish aesthetic include a sleek and contemporary kitchen, plus two designer bathrooms on the second level. Accessible via an internal stairway, the basement level lock-up garage and huge laundry include plenty of storage options for recreational gear such as bikes and tents. 600m to Drummoyne Ferry Wharf, 70m to CBD express buses, 600m to Five Dock Bay Esplanade and parkland.
• Heritage style, three-bedroom townhouse in a coveted end-of-row position
• Three large bedrooms, including loft retreat – ideal for teenagers
• Master bedroom including contemporary ensuite, built-in robe, and balcony
• Stylish kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, and European appliances
• Two comfortable lounge rooms, one with potential use as office or study
• Renovated guest bathroom with designer vanity and oversized waterfall shower
• Lock-up garage with internal access and storage. Very large laundry also with storage
• Ornate ceiling design. Jetmaster fireplace. Ducted air throughout. Plantation shutters
• 600m to Harris Farm Markets and 1km to Birkenhead Point retail
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.