1/26 Bayswater Street
Park Life, Village Convenience And A Leafy Bay Vista
Townhouse living doesn't get much better than this boutique home opposite leafy Drummoyne Park with wide open spaces and scenic bay walks there to enjoy. Overlooking the park in a tightly held collection of four and featuring internal access to oversized garaging, the two-storey home offers incredible convenience with the shopping village at the top of the street. There's a wonderful sense of space on the lower level with separate living and dining rooms, a bright kitchen and a wraparound terrace that captures a bay vista. With three bedrooms on the upper level including a master suite with a water view, the layout is ideal for families seeking an active bayside lifestyle near the water's edge.
• Three double bedrooms, two with built-ins, family bathroom
• Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and a wraparound balcony
• Spacious living opens to a sunny terrace with water glimpses
• Separate dining room, contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar
• Two stylishly updated bathrooms and a powder room/laundry
• Internal access to a large lock-up garage, storage and undercover car space
• 450m to Five Dock Boat Ramp, 700m to Harris Farm Markets
• 194m² + 37m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
- Car Parking - Basement
- Water Views