Terrace-Like Townhome With Double Parking
A terrace-like layout and private entry make this boutique townhome an ideal purchase for those looking to upgrade from apartment living with double parking on title. Featuring a private entertainer's courtyard and a relaxed indoor/outdoor flow, the two-storey home's exclusive East Side setting between Drummoyne village and the waterfront is just 600m to the ferry for an easy commute into the city. One of only five in a secure complex, the three-bedroom townhome is within easy reach of Birkenhead Point's retail hub, tranquil bayside parks and Five Dock boat ramp.
• Whole-floor living and dining with polished timber floors
• Bi-fold doors to a private courtyard for alfresco entertaining
• Granite gas kitchen, separate laundry, separate powder room
• Three upstairs bedrooms, two with built-ins and a study area
• Master bedroom with an ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
• Two modern bathrooms, plantation shutters, double parking
• Low-maintenance living close to leafy parks and village life
• 147m² + 37m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.