5/33-35 Collingwood Street
Classical contemporary elegance, NE aspect
A fresh contemporary take on the classic Victorian terrace, this impeccably presented strata-titled residence takes pride of place on the north-east corner of a tightly held boutique collection. A private entry, two landscaped courtyards and a spacious layout with loft retreat create a relaxed living environment with benefit of internal access to double garaging. Located in an exclusive east side setting, this sun-filled designer home is 400m to the ferry wharf with close proximity to waterfront parks and village life.
* Freestanding to the north, premier corner setting with a wraparound garden
* Two large bedrooms with built-ins, main ensuite, skylit attic retreat or study
* Fresh contemporary interiors, large living room, modern open plan gas kitchen
* Dining opens to a terrace and level lawn, freshly schemed bathrooms, ducted air
* Internal access to a tandem lock-up garage with storage, first time offered for sale
* Internal and external living space 181sqm approx. plus tandem garaging and storage 57sqm approx.
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.