A Sun-Filled Boutique Townhome On The Peninsula
Living is easy in this boutique townhome in a quiet peninsula setting opposite Abbotsford village cafes and 500m to the ferry wharf and renowned boating clubs. Offering more space than a traditional terrace with all the benefits of a modern build, the two-storey home features the added bonus of internal access to an enormous double lock-up garage with loads of storage space. Secluded from the road to the quiet rear of a gated collection of nine, the two-bedroom home opens to a landscaped entertainer's courtyard bathed in northerly sunshine and captures water glimpses from the master balcony. Walk to scenic foreshore parkland or jump on the RiverCat for an easy commute to the city.
• A tightly held collection 50m to local cafes and restaurants
• House-like proportions, quality finishes and a great layout
• Private entry, wide foyer, video intercom and alarm system
• Whole-floor living and entertaining bathed in northerly sun
• Granite gas kitchen, European appliances and a breakfast bar
• Sunny balcony and a north facing travertine-paved courtyard
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes and a study area
• Master bedroom with an ensuite and north facing balcony
• Two bathrooms, powder room, new carpet, ample storage
• Internal access to an oversized double auto lock-up garage
• 134m² + 56m² garage
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.