5/7 Rokeby Road
Townhouse Style Apartment Refreshed For Modern Living
Updated with a chic modern aesthetic and impeccably presented, this residence is one of only two townhouses nestled in this boutique apartment complex. The split-level design is perfect for entertaining, combining plenty of living space with a showpiece kitchen and a generous outdoor setting. Providing 156sqm on title, this home rewards with as-new kitchen and bathrooms, flexible study space plus a double garage. Just 550 metres from the RiverCat and rowing club, this is an incredible opportunity to secure a quality home in this sought-after peninsula setting.
• Generous wraparound living space filters out to entertainers' balcony
• Stylish kitchen has stone benchtops and integrated Miele appliances
• Upper level peacefully accommodates two bedrooms plus the study area
• Master provides a huge built-in robe and both bedrooms open outdoors
• Air conditioning, skylight, exquisite main bathroom has a freestanding bath
• Shops, popular cafes and restaurants available at the end of the street
AREA: 127m² + 29m² Parking (approximately)
WATER RATES: $688.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,060.00 per Annum (approximately)
STRATA LEVIES: $1,006.77 per Quarter (approximately)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.