AUCTION THIS SATURDAY
First time on the market in almost a century
BUYERS GUIDE $1,700,000 PLUS
A commanding setting on the edge of Cooper Park not only gives this elegant Victorian Italianate terrace a wonderful sense of peace and privacy but affords idyllic views over the valley to the harbour. Built in 1889 and standing tall and proud in an exclusive cul-de-sac enclave, Blink Bonny has been held by one family for almost a century presenting unspoilt original features awaiting renovators' personal transformation. Capitalise on its grand proportions and deep dual access block.
* Tranquil setting on approx 200sqm, rear lane access, scope for a garage and studio STCA
* Beautiful formal rooms, original eat-in gas kitchen, lush established child-friendly garden
* Three double beds, main with northerly views over Cooper Park out to the glistening harbour
* Unique prospect, marble fireplaces, soaring ceilings, timber floors
* Close to Woollahra village (600m), Bondi Junction shops and rail (900m), plus close to top schools
Land: 200sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1596 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $786 per ann plus usage (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.