11 Yarbon Street
Huge block with potential
Located in the popular Dorothy Mount Area in a peaceful and quiet street, this 920sqm approx. block with its 20 metre frontage offers the astute buyer the opportunity to build their dream home or a potential duplex site (subject to council approval). Perfectly suited to those with children as it features a huge rear yard, which is more like a park with its leafy and private outlook from the large sundeck.
* Spacious L-shaped lounge and dining areas that opens to the sundeck
* Five double bedrooms, main bedroom opens to deck
* Modern open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and gas cooking
* Two bathrooms, internal laundry in the second bathroom
* Polished timber floors throughout, air conditioning in lounge and main bedroom
* Garage with storage, side drive
* Walk to Wenthworthville shops, trains 2kms away, Darcy Rd Public school approx 400 metres
Area: 920sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1504 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $744 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.