349 Great North Road
LAND 746M2 (APPROX)- POTENTIAL DUPLEX SITE (STCA)
Explore the versatile potential of this double-fronted property and capitalise on its 746sqm approx landholding and prime location between Wareemba village and the leafy serenity of Halliday Park. The two-storey home features an impressive 15m street frontage and tranquil water views from the upper level offering a blue-chip development opportunity with potential as a duplex site (stca). Ready to become an architectural masterpiece, ideal as a family residence, home plus income opportunity or exceptional development prospect, a basic revamp will ensure a rental income during the DA process.
• A unique opportunity ready to renovate or develop STCA
• Established gardens, side drive to a double lock-up garage
• Scope for a duplex site (STCA)
• Currently four bedrooms, two living areas and a gas kitchen
• Tranquil water views and magic sunsets from the upper level
• Level 300m stroll to Wareemba village cafes and eateries
• Abbotsford Public School catchment, walk to boating clubs
• Walk to waterfront parkland, minutes to Five Dock village
• Double garage, plus more open parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.