Family Grandeur On The Edge Of The Village
Grand proportions, exceptional craftsmanship and a sprawling dual level layout unite in this striking freestanding home to deliver a quality family residence. Combining classical elegance with modern comfort, the five-bedroom home is set on one of the area's finest streets just 200m to Wareemba village cafes and eateries. Positioned on a level 651sqm approx with dual driveways, there's plentiful space to live, relax and entertain with formal and casual living areas and a chef's grade custom kitchen. Stroll to Abbotsford Primary, acres of waterfront parkland and bay walks or jump on a bus to the city.
* Double-fronted freestanding home originally built c1910
* Impeccably renovated in keeping with its historic pedigree
* One of the largest blocks on the street with a 15m frontage
* Formal lounge and dining, soaring ceilings, hardwood floors
* Five king sized bedrooms with built-ins, upstairs casual living
* Caesar stone benchtop, Jarrah cabinetry, Ilve gas cooker
* Living opens to a full length terrace and large level garden
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.