Charming cottage with a contemporary feel
Quintessential cottage charm meets contemporary style in this enchanting freestanding weatherboard home. Designed to embrace an idyllic child-friendly garden with a custom-fitted studio retreat, this picturesque early 1900s home has been expertly recreated to create a stylish easycare family home. Set on over 300sqm on the edge of Wareemba village, this beautifully presented bayside haven is a level walk to foreshore parks, scenic bay walks and schools.
* Beautiful landscaped garden setting, bright and airy interiors, original period features
* Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, pressed metal ceilings, polished timber floors
* Fluid living and sitting rooms, custom-fitted study area, potential to create a third bedroom
* Sleek gas kitchen and family living opens to a private terrace and lush level garden
* Fresh bathroom, gas fireplace, large lined attic, potential for a second level and parking STCA
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.