17 Reginald Street
The first time offered since 1919
Homes on Reginald Street are rarely offered for sale and this freestanding cottage is literally just footsteps to the waterfront. Held by the family since it was built in 1919, this Federation home is in completely original condition presenting a perfect canvas for creative revival and transformation. Be inspired by the idyllic surrounds of Hen and Chicken Bay and explore the extraordinary potential of this historic gem with the buzz of Wareemba village at the end of the street.
* First time ever offered for sale, a rare and prized opportunity, huge potential
* Traditional layout with a tessellated tile verandah and two double bedrooms
* Central lounge and separate dining with fireplaces, classic high ornate ceilings
* Original kitchen and bathroom, deep grassed garden and off street parking
* Wide street, stroll to bayside parks, boating clubs, schools and city transport
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.