Picturesque weatherboard cottage
Built c1906, this enchanting freestanding weatherboard cottage enjoys a prized village setting just footsteps to Wareembas alfresco cafes, delis and cosmopolitan eateries. Brimming with charm and character, its perfectly placed on a level 310sqm with bright and airy interiors opening out to a lovely established garden and offers scope to further develop. Stroll to bayside parks, schools and city transport.
* Freshly schemed interiors with scope to extend or add a second level STCA
* Two double bedrooms with built-ins, tidy bathroom, large laundry/utilities
* Open living space with an original fireplace and well appointed gas kitchen
* Established child friendly garden with terrace, lawn and garden storage
* Blue-ribbon village setting, original polished timber floors and high ceilings
Land: 310sqm (approx)
Water rates: $696.00 per ann (approx)
Council rates: $1230.00 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.