A magnificent family home
Taking pride of place on a coveted north facing corner, the historic 'Kedumba' federation home is set on a sun-soaked block of approx 809sqm with salt water inground pool. One of the area's most impressive heritage homes, it has undergone an extensive renovation featuring two distinct yet completely harmonious living zones and a spacious upper level mater retreat. A home of enduring appeal and exceptional craftsmanship, it's moments to foreshore parks, schools and the village atmosphere of Wareemba's cafes.
* Chic entry hall, bay fronted formal lounge with fireplace, ornate 12ft ceilings, leadlight windows
* Huge family living area, gourmet island kitchen featuring a walk-in pantry & chefs gas cooker
* Conservatory style dining opens to a sandstone terrace & lush garden with pool
* 4 double beds, marble-finished family bathroom, master suite with dressing room, roof terrace and alarm
* DLUG, sandstone foundations, ducted air, attic, garden shed/potential studio
Area: 809 sqm (approx)
Council rates $1560.00 per ann (approx)
Water rates: $700.00 per ann (approx) plus usage
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.