Deceased estate must be sold!
Under instructions from the executors, this home must be sold. Only moments away from leafy parklands and nature reserves, this substantial freestanding home rests on an impressive 942 sqm in one of St Ives most sought-after locations. With a grand front verandah bathed in natural sunlight and a striking NE aspect, its offered in mint original condition with ample room to further extend and potential to add a level capitalising on district views (STCA). Make your mark with a contemporary revamp and create your ideal family home.
* 4 double bedrooms, 3 with built-ins, large living room with fireplace and bay windows, retro dine-in kitchen, formal and casual living/dining areas
* Sunlit casual living opens to a secluded paved entertainers courtyard surrounded by established gardens and bathed in sunlight
* Large bathroom with bath, additional W.C., ducted air conditioning throughout, internal laundry, ripe to refurbish, recreate or develop
* Private front garden, double lock-up garage & ample off street parking
* Deceased estate, moments to local nature reserves, stroll to cafs, shops and city transport
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.