Ideal First Home…Exceptional Value
With its sunny level garden and wide street frontage, this cute-as-a-button freestanding cottage offers plenty of appeal with a superb blend of affordability and lifestyle that makes a great market entry. It's a perfect choice for first home buyers looking for a sweet deal in a great location close to Parramatta CBD and the University of Western Sydney (Parramatta campus) that offers scope to grow in value as its one of Sydney's burgeoning property markets. Newly refreshed and impeccably presented, the three-bedroom home is set on a level 375sqm approx close to Ermington Woolworths and 750m to Rydalmere Public School. Savvy buyers looking for a great opportunity will see the value in this freestanding gem just over 1km to the ferry wharf and riverside parkland.
• Pretty garden setting with loads of alfresco living space
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, new paint and carpeting
• Spacious living room, polished floorboards, reverse air
• Bright gas kitchen and dining opens to a huge terrace
• Covered deck for all-weather alfresco living/entertaining
• Freshly schemed family sized bathroom, separate W.C.
• Internal laundry with storage, gas heating, ample storage
• A child-friendly pocket park at the end of the street
• Close to local shops and Woolies, 1.3km to the ferry
• Easy access to Parramatta CBD, Eastwood and West Ryde
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.