56 Burnell Street
Luxurious Family Haven with Sparkling Water Views
Perfectly positioned on one of Russell Lea's premier waterside streets, the grand proportions and flawless design of this home combine to create a family home that offers an impeccable lifestyle, both inside and out. Thoughtful attention to detail, plus exceptional features, ensures outstanding comfort and luxury across the property's three expansive levels. Enjoying dawn to dusk sunlight, the north facing landscaped garden and entertainer's terrace promise many delightful hours in the company of friends and family, or quiet relaxation by the heated pool and spa. Featuring a seamless integration with the outdoor space is a stunning living area that includes gourmet kitchen, butler's pantry and stylish custom-built fireplace. The peaceful upper level contains four spacious bedrooms, including deluxe master with walk-in robe, designer ensuite, and sparkling water views. Only 120m to the Bay Run and 500m to Russell Lea Public School.
• Breathtaking, three-level family property in a premier Russell Lea location
• Three queen-sized guest rooms, two with walk-in robes, one with built-in robe
• Light-filled master includes ensuite, walk-in robe, water views and terrace
• Bright open-plan living and dining space with flow from front terrace to rear garden
• Sophisticated gourmet gas kitchen with ILVE appliances, custom cabinetry, stone benchtops
• Butler's pantry. Large laundry. Underfloor heating. Ducted vacuuming. Ducted air
• Porcelain tiled, covered entertainer's terrace, built-in BBQ and wine fridge
• North facing landscaped garden plus solar and gas heated pool and spa, storage, bathroom and shower
• Lower-level office. Auto lock-up three-space garage, with media/cinema room. CCTV
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.