29 Byrne Avenue
15 Metre Frontage with Loads of Potential
Ideally situated only 150 metres to Five Dock Bay with its foreshore walks around the expansive waterfront park lands between Drummoyne and Chiswick and if you like alfresco dining, then it is only 250 metres to the many cafes and restaurants on Lyons Road.
This much loved family home for over 55 years has a side drive on a block of 487m2 approx. with multiple alternatives to either build your dream home, renovate plus extend or a possible dual occupancy site (STCA).
• Character Californian Bungalow family home with a first-floor addition
• Original features include ornate ceilings, timber floors & wood work
• Five bedrooms (three downstairs & two upstairs)
• Bright separate living area
• Separate dining area with ornate fireplace
• Rear sun room & outside laundry in need of upgrading
• Leafy rear garden & tandem garage
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries