Prime Opportunity to Reimagine or Rebuild
Creative minds will relish the opportunity to transform this single level period residence into a dream home. Located in the heart of Russell Lea, the free-standing brick build has been enjoyed by the same family for over 60 years, and features charming period detail including original fireplaces, ornate ceilings and handcrafted woodwork. While liveable as is, the classic three-bedroom layout, plus flexible living/dining options, provides an ideal foundation to redesign for modern family living. Positioned on a long, level block, there's also exciting potential for a brand-new build with option to capture district views via a second storey (STCA). Conveniently positioned in a sought-after suburb with Lyons Rd restaurants, cafes, and CBD buses all within 500m.
• Ample street parking for inspections on Janet Street
• Brick built, freestanding home with scope to redesign or rebuild (STCA)
• Three sizeable bedrooms with period features
• Formal lounge featuring immaculate original fireplace
• Separate dining room
• Neat and functional gas kitchen with plenty of storage
• Bathroom featuring combined shower bath
• Sunroom with garden access. Internal laundry. WC
• Rear garden with raised flower beds, and two brick built sheds
• 650m to Five Dock Bay Esplanade, 750m to Russell Lea Public School.
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.