This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.wwre.com.au
Delightful Character Home With Dream Potential
Combining a desirable elevated position and a generous level block, this charming double fronted Californian bungalow is move-in ready and packed with potential. Beyond the beautifully maintained front garden is a warm and welcoming ambiance complemented by lovingly preserved period features, such as leadlight windows and original fireplace. Offering an easy care and low-maintenance family lifestyle, the classic layout includes three double bedrooms, a bright open plan kitchen and secure, private garden bathed in sunlight. While there's plenty to enjoy now, there's also exciting opportunity to create a dream family residence through redesign or a rebuild (STCA). Ideally located in the centre of Russell Lea, only 180m to Campbell Park, and 600m to Abbotsford Public School.
• Freestanding, family home with great street appeal
• Bright and airy master bedroom with air con, and built-in robe
• Formal lounge featuring air con, timber flooring, vintage fireplace
• Modern bathroom with frameless glass shower and designer vanity
• Open plan gas kitchen, dining space, and sliding door access to deck
• Large laundry with ample storage, internal and external access
• Sunny garden featuring established veggie patch, level lawn, and shed
• Plantation shutters throughout, separate WC
• Potential to capture district views by adding second level (STCA)
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.