2/402 Lyons Road
Charming Freestanding Character Home
From the delightful heritage frontage to the stylish entertainer's terrace, this family sized home in Russell Lea will excite those looking for a move-in-ready option with plenty of space. Set over a single level, the light-filled interiors are a thoughtful blend of period refinement and high-quality, contemporary finishes. The flexible and flowing layout includes a large, separate living space and sleek designer kitchen with extended breakfast bench and open plan dining. Timber bi-folds create a streamlined connection between the indoors and outdoors, opening out from the rear of the property onto a level lawn, undercover alfresco dining, and self-contained studio/office. Close to Five Dock village and local schools, plus easy access to public transport.
• Perfectly presented heritage home in a prime Russell Lea location
• Three bedrooms - two queen-sized, one king-single. Built in robes and verandah access
• Refurbished living space in relaxing, neutral tones with working fireplace
• Modern bathroom with slate floor tiles and waterfall shower/bath
• High-grade gas kitchen featuring deep stone benchtops and dishwasher
• Light and airy open plan dining with flow through to secure garden
• Separate oversized laundry with additional bathroom and shower unit
• Polished timber floorboards, picture rails, aircon, off-street parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.