3 Boronia Avenue
A Lovingly Renovated California Bungalow with Sunny Pool
Considered design, beautiful craftsmanship and thoughtful attention to detail capture the essence of relaxed contemporary living in this gorgeous California bungalow with a design that celebrates outdoor living and entertaining. One of only a handful of properties in a tightly held cul-de-sac renowned for its picturesque streetscape, the sun-filled home's authentic period features, spacious interiors and tropical garden with sunny pool combine to deliver a feel-good family home in one of Russell Lea's most coveted settings. Built in 1923 and lovingly held for over 30 years, the double-fronted home features a choice of living areas, a custom-fitted home office and potential to reconfigure as a three-bedroom layout as well as scope for a second level addition (STCA).
• 12m frontage, manicured front garden, tuckpointed facade
• Welcoming y hallway, polished floorboards, ornate ceilings
• 2 large bedrooms, built-ins, main with a large home office
• Sun-filled living room with a wood-burning Jetmaster fireplace
• Separate dining with scope to reconfigure as a 3rd bedroom
• Timber-topped Ilve gas kitchen tumbled marble splashback
• Casual living with conservatory-style sunroom and fitted blinds
• Entertainer's deck overlooking a sunny palm-framed 7m pool
• Sunny courtyard and lush tropical gardens with a storage shed
• Fresh family bathroom, reverse cycle air, undercover parking
• 650m to Russell Lea Public School, walk to parks and cafes
• 400m to city buses on Lyons Road
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.