10 Boronia Avenue
Picturesque Character Home in a Garden Setting
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully preserved double-fronted Californian bungalow is the perfect blend of heritage charm and modern functionality. Set on a low maintenance level block, the flexible layout includes three double bedrooms, formal lounge and office/sunroom, providing ample space for growing families and downsizers alike. Entertaining is a joy thanks to the stylish open plan living space that flows through to private, landscaped gardens featuring a paved terrace and elevated deck, all framed by fragrant climbing jasmine. With Wareemba village, CBD transport and a selection of well renowned schools close by, this picture-perfect home offers a carefree lifestyle in a highly sought-after location.
• Delightful heritage residence in a friendly and community minded street
• Two guest bedrooms with ornate ceilings, built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with adjoining sunroom and leadlight detailing
• Designer kitchen featuring stone bench tops, island, gas cooking and dishwasher
• Internal laundry, two bathrooms, ducted heating, air conditioning and sizeable attic storage
• Off street parking, brick built shed with power points, Colourbond storage shed
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.