23 Clements Street
Rare Bayside Opportunity, First Time Ever Offered For Sale
Properties in this bayside pocket rarely trade and this freestanding home on a prime 480.5sqm approx offers an incredible opportunity just one block back from the Bay Run. The first time ever offered for sale, the newly refreshed home is perfectly comfortable as is but it's the potential to add a level taking advantage of views over Iron Cove Bay that will really capture your imagination. An excellent layout features a spacious three bedroom home with a study, a sunny pool and a self-contained studio with a private entry that's ideal as a teen retreat or home office. Live in as is, renovate or capitalise on its location and land size and build your dream home with parkland, schools and village shops all within easy walking distance.
• Tightly held bayside street surrounded by prestige homes
• Three large bedrooms with built-ins and a separate study
• Huge open plan living and dining, polished timber floors
• Large modern gas kitchen, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Entertainer's terrace and pool, laundry room, extra W.C.
• Self-contained studio flat with a kitchen and bathroom
• Undercover parking doubles as extra outdoor living space
• Side driveway, storeroom, reverse cycle air and ceiling fans
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.