1 Alice Avenue
Classic Cottage Charm and Superb Potential
Fall in love with the enduring charm and beautiful original features of this freestanding Federation bungalow in a leafy family friendly pocket of Russell Lea. One of only a handful of homes in a tree-lined cul-de-sac, the three-bedroom double brick cottage has been lovingly held and maintained by one family for 60 years presenting a superb opportunity for renovation. Make the most of its sunny north-facing garden and explore the scope for a second level addition with potential views (STCA). Living is easy with Sibbick Street Reserve at the end of the street and close proximity to Five Dock village, Lyons Road cafes and the Bay Run.
* Picturesque cul-de-sac lined with charming family homes
* Traditional layout with a central hall and three bedrooms
* High ornate ceilings, leadlight windows, original fretwork
* Spacious living with a feature fireplace and domed ceiling
* Adjoining dining room, plush carpeting, picture windows
* Original galley kitchen, home office/study
* Sunny north facing garden and a pristine modern bathroom
* Carport plus double parking, potential for a second level STCA
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.