12 Seabrook Avenue
A Prime Opportunity in a Blue-Chip Setting
A blue-chip address, solid double-brick semi-detached home, and sunny dual access block combine in this classic character cottage to offer a superb opportunity for creative renovation and revival. On the high side of one of Russell Lea's best-loved avenues, just one block back from the Bay Run, the 6m-fronted semi offers scope to take advantage of views over Iron Cove Bay from a second level addition (STCA). Explore the potential and capitalise on its desirable setting around the corner from Nield Park with rear access via Whittal Street to parking. Stroll to Russell Lea Public School, Lyons Road cafes and city transport.
• Well-presented interiors featuring original period details
• Wide entry hall, polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings
• Double bedrooms with built-ins, main opens to a verandah
• Large living room with a feature fireplace, separate dining
• Eat-in kitchen opens out to a private covered terrace area
• Sunny NW facing garden, parking accessed via Whittal St
• Laundry with W.C., scope to add a level with views STCA
• Close to Five Dock's shopping village, easy access to the CBD
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.