5 Janet Street
A Bayside Classic with Superb Potential
A fine example of Federation architecture, this freestanding full brick home is set on a prime 442.6sqm approx block in a quiet pocket of Russell Lea just up from the Bay Run. Classic proportions, original period features and an inviting single level layout offer an ideal family home with a large entertainer's deck and child-friendly garden. Comfortable as is, there's potential to renovate the interiors as well as scope to capitalise on potential views over Iron Cove Bay from a second level addition (STCA). Walk to the waterfront parkland and along the foreshore to the Olympic Pool and Birkenhead Point's retail hub.
• Private setting with a 12m frontage, driveway with parking
• Traditional layout, polished floorboards, high ornate ceilings
• Three double bedrooms on one level, two with built-in robes
• Lounge with a fireplace, modern gas kitchen and dining area
• French doors to a 27sqm approx deck, level grassed garden
• Family bathroom plus an internal laundry/second bathroom
• Scope for a second level with potential city and water views
• Stroll to bayside parks, Russell Lea Public School catchment
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.