24 Lenore Street
A Federation Classic with Idyllic Gardens and Exciting Potential
A vintage classic on the market for the first time in over half a century, this freestanding Federation home presents a unique opportunity for creative revival on one of the area's best-loved streets. Set on a peaceful and private 657sqm approx block with an idyllic north facing garden, 'Coolwa' is perfect for those looking to make their mark with plentiful room to extend as well as potential for a second level (STCA). Explore the potential and enjoy a relaxed Inner West lifestyle, easy walking distance to waterfront parks, the Bay Run, village cafes and city transport.
• A fine example of Federation architecture, original features
• Double brick build with a slate roof and a wide central hallway
• Deep front garden, side driveway with parking and garage
• Two large bedrooms plus a casual living room or third bed
• Spacious lounge with a fireplace and separate dining room
• Retro dine-in kitchen overlooking the sunny rear garden
• Established 334sqm garden with a sunny northerly aspect
• Large block with plentiful room to extend/open out the rear
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.