Classic Charm and Superb Potential in a Tightly Held Pocket
Generous proportions, classic period features and solid double-brick construction combine in this impeccably maintained Californian bungalow to present a superb family home. A rare opportunity to buy into a tightly held pocket of Russell Lea, the double-fronted home is set on a prime level block with a fluid layout from front to back and a child-friendly garden at the rear. Comfortable as is, the home offers superb potential to renovate with scope to add a second level (STCA). Stroll waterfront parkland, sought-after schools, city transport and Lyons Road thriving cafe and dining scene.
• Wide tree-lined street, pretty foregarden, wide front verandah
• Central hallway and two large bedrooms with ornate ceilings
• Large living and dining rooms, period details, feature fireplace
• Spacious open plan kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bar
• Casual living opens to an entertainer's deck and sunny garden
• Updated bathroom plus a large laundry room and extra W.C.
• Catchment area for Russell Lea Infants and Russell Lea Primary
• After hour viewings available by appointment, please contact Jacki to arrange
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.